Name in Travian
Population
Troop count
Harvester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application for membership

Post  Jabu 7 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:39 am

Hello. I would like to apply for membership in Brethren. I am located at (166/-15). My population is low at 71, but increasing. I have 43 clubswingers, so here I am above the requierments. I have 4 months travian experience. My best server so far is Ser2 where I am over 1000 pop with 4 villages and about to train a chief.

I would like to join an alliance that is attacking more than what it is being attacked. My present alliance members have not been following my advice and are still giving resouses to people that are attacking them.

So, please don't delete my application. I will wait a while if I have to, but please consider me.

Jabu 7

Jabu 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Post all applications for the alliance here

Post  BaywoodJack on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Jabu7 has been accepted, please post any applications as a new entry and not a reply.
BaywoodJack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Want to Join your Alliance

Post  Warhead on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:08 am

Hi,

Travian name : Warhead
Population : 110+
Troop Count : 20 Clubswingers Now and Counting fast

About Me : I am naveed From India and i am an Experineced Player. I Have been playing this game from past 2 Years. Aquastar From Your Alliance is My Small Brother. I thought him how to play this game.

Alliance : As I Saw that This Alliance is growing day by day and is very aggressive. I want to Be a Part of This Strong alliance.

Waiting for your Positive reply.

Warhead

Back to top Go down

application

Post  jameslab on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:23 am

Hi,

Travian name : jameslabu
Population : 108
Troop Count : 15 Legionnaire but now 6 left all die when raiding

About Me : I am hafiz From IMalaysia and i am an Experineced Player. I Have been playing this game from past 3 month on server 7. Im from alpha alliance formerly known as arebus

Alliance : I would like to be part of ur alliance and growing bigger and stronger together. Will contribute anything and cooperation when needed, im always online (7-8 hours per day)

jameslab

Back to top Go down

Application for membership

Post  GunnyBos on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey there,

name: GunnyBosko
pop: 124
troops: 30 (but constantly growing)

I am very interested in becoming a member of your alliance, that is by far the best in my area in the southeast. I know that I do not exactly match your requirements in relation to the troop account, but I build them up at the moment and will soon reach that one as well. I am a neighbour of dontouchme, who dominates the area around us, so I asked him first of all if he would have a problem with my application. Here is our conversation that also tells more about me:
"cheers

talk wo my leader

Hey there,
I was wondering if i should apply for becoming a member in your alliance of Brethren. As you are the dominating player in our area it seems quite useless if you would not agree with it, so I am writing to you to ask for, well, 'permission'. As you, hopefully)), have noticed, i am securing my ressources from farming and my troops from being killed. Nonetheless I would like to play much more aggressive. To my person: I have played on the NZ1 server before and was the leader of a top 20 alliance there. If it is a question of competition for your farms i have no problem with looking for other 7x7 to farm.
Cheers
GunnyBosko (Crannytown)"

Looking forward to your reply
GunnyBosko

GunnyBos

Back to top Go down

Post  BaywoodJack on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 pm

All Applications Need a Separate Posting and Not a REPLY, Replies will not be Noticed, Open a New Subject
BaywoodJack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down